Information about The Council's internal audit service.
Internal Audit Services is an independent review function set up to safeguard the council's resources - financial, manpower and assets. It provides the following functions in helping the council to deliver high quality services:
- Review of financial systems
- Review of standards of financial conduct
- Review of procedures to prevent and detect fraud and corruption
- Provision of advice on financial control and associated risk
- Investigation of suspected irregularity (other than external benefit fraud).
For more information about The Council's internal audit service, please contact Mike Riley or Chris Williams at RSM:
- Mike Riley - Manager
- RSM Risk Assurance Services LLP
- Chris Williams - Audit Partner