You are here :
8 December Council
The agenda for the Council meeting held on 8 December 2016 at 7.00 pm in the Council Chamber, Civic Centre, Pavilion Road, West Bridgford.
Reports for consideration at the meeting are available to download in PDF format.
- Apologies for absence.
- Declarations of Interest.
To receive as a correct record the minutes of the Meeting of the Council held on Thursday 22 September 2016.
- Mayor's Announcements.
- Leader’s Announcements
- Chief Executive’s Announcements
- Hackney Carriage and Private Hire Policy 2017 - 2022
The report of the Executive Manager - Neighbourhoods.
- Adoption of Byelaws for Semi Permanent Tattooing
The report of Executive Manager - Neighbourhoods.
- Review of Constitution 2016
The report of the Chief Executive.
- Arrangements for the Monitoring Officer Role
The report of the Chief Executive will follow.
- Notice of Motions
Notice of Motion to be put to Council by Councillor M J Edwards and seconded by Councillor A MacInnes
"We urge the Council to do everything to increase the supply of affordable housing in the Borough, especially social rental properties, to continue to engage vigorously with private sector landlords regarding affordability of rents and to urgently address the number of houses that have been empty for 6 months or more."
- To answer questions under Standing Order 11(2).
Rate this page
How do you rate this information / service?