13 February Cabinet
The agenda for the Cabinet meeting held on 13 February 2018 at 7.00 pm in the Council Chamber, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford.
Reports for consideration at the meeting are available to download in PDF format.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 9 January 2018 (pages 1 - 7).
Non Key Decisions
4. Budget and Financial Strategy 2018/19
The report of the Executive Manager – Finance and Corporate Services is attached (pages 8 - 119).
5. Review of the Constitution
The report of the Monitoring Officer is attached (pages 120 - 124).
6. New Corporate Structure and Governance Arrangements for Streetwise Companies
The report of the Chief Executive is attached (pages 125 - 136).
7. Arena Car Parking Options
The report of the Executive Manager – Transformation and Operations is attached (pages 137 - 141).
8. To move “That under Regulation 21(1)(b) of the Local Authorities (Executive Arrangements) (Access to Information) (England) Regulations 2000, the public be excluded from the meeting for the following items of
business on the grounds that they involve the likely disclosure of exempt information as defined in Paragraphs 3 and 4 of Part I of Schedule 12A to the Local Government Act 1972.”
9. Relocation of Rushcliffe Borough Council Depot
The report of the Executive Manager – Transformation and Operations is attached (pages 142 - 147).
10. Cotgrave Town Centre Land Transactions
The report of the Executive Manager – Transformation and Operations is attached (pages 148 - 152).
Chairman: Councillor S J Robinson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor D J Mason
Councillors A J Edyvean, G S Moore, R G Upton