13 March Cabinet
The agenda for the Cabinet meeting held on 13 March 2018 at 7.00 pm in the Council Chamber, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford.
Reports for consideration at the meeting are available to download in PDF format.
1. Apologies for absence.
2. Declarations of Interest.
3. Minutes of the Meeting held on Tuesday 13 February 2018 (pages 1 – 9).
Non Key Decisions
4. Revenue and Capital Budget Monitoring 2017/18 – Quarter 3 Update
The report of the Executive Manager – Finance and Corporate Services is attached (pages 10 – 21).
5. Progress Report and Review of the Planning Peer Challenge Recommendations
The report of the Executive Manager – Communities is attached (pages 22 – 54).
6. Affordable Housing Review
The Report of the Executive Manager – Neighbourhoods is attached (pages 55 – 68).
7. Draft Character Appraisal and Proposed Conservation Area for Kneeton
The Report of the Executive Manager – Communities is attached (pages 69 – 104).
8. Keyworth Neighbourhood Plan
The Report of the Executive Manager – Communities is attached (pages 105 – 194).
Chairman: Councillor S J Robinson
Vice-Chairman: Councillor D J Mason
Councillors A J Edyvean, G S Moore, R G Upton