A varied role in a small busy finance team
Salary: £19,485 - £ 23,634 per annum, 37 hrs per week
Closing date: 27 September 2017
Are you inquisitive? Good with figures and customers?
Do you want to be part of a great team?
We could have the opportunity for you!
An opportunity has arisen within Financial Services for a dynamic individual to work in a forward-thinking service with a great reputation.
You will work within our small but busy team providing support to our business partners and customers. The role is varied, covering financial reconciliations, treasury management (cashflow and investments), insurance administration, raising and managing sundry debtors and supporting our creditor system.
We require a strong team-player and excellent communicator with proven analytical skills. It will be essential that you possess a good level of spreadsheet skills with the ability to communicate financial data to both financial and non-financial colleagues. We are also looking for someone who is keen to move forward processes and is happy to challenge the role.
This is a superb opportunity to join our team and work in an innovative customer-focused authority which strives for excellence and values its staff. Our package includes:
- Working in new purpose-built offices and leisure centre
- Varied working hours and remote-working opportunities
- An opportunity to further your career with a high performing forward looking Authority with training to support CPD and personal development
- Local Government pension scheme,
- Discounted Leisure Centre membership
If you are interested in applying for this post you can obtain full details below along with a link to our online application form.
You can also request an application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephoning Nottingham (0115) 914 8317 (answer phone service available), or by writing to the Strategic Human Resources Manager, Rushcliffe Borough Council, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7YG.
If you would like an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Rikki Wiltshire, Systems & Performance Business Partner, on 0115 914 8314.
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing date: 5pm on Wednesday 27 September 2017
Interviews: Thursday 5 October 2017
- Finance Technician application pack 12.9.17
- Finance Technician job description 12.9.17
- Finance Technician person specification 12.9.17
- Hints and tips for getting the most out of your application
- Apply for this post by completing the online application form
- Continue a saved online application form