Facilities Assistant - temporary 18 months contract
To deliver support for the operation of Facilities in the West Bridgford area
Salary: £15,576 - £18,378 per annum - 37 hrs on a 7 day shift rota pattern
Closing date: 26 March 2018
Facilities Assistant (18 months contract)
£15,576 - £18,378 per annum (depending on experience)
(plus appropriate mileage allowance)
37 hours per week
A position has arisen to deliver support for the operation of Facilities in the West Bridgford area. Working as part of a team on a seven day rota, you will be responsible for the opening, closing, cleaning, preparation, minor maintenance and letting support for Community Halls, Council and business offices, sports venues, parks and playing field facilities.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, self-motivated, has the ability to communicate well with our customers, to prioritise a varied workload, be an ambassador for the Council and be dedicated to providing the highest possible standard of customer care and support to staff colleagues.
Our package includes:
- Working in new purpose-built offices as well as our other Facilities you will also have the opportunity to obtain reduced membership of the onsite leisure centre;
- Free car parking;
- An opportunity to further your career with a high performing forward looking Authority with training to support your personal development; and
- Local Government pension scheme.
Candidates must hold a current driving licence, and have access to a car for work. If you feel you have the qualities outlined in the above post then you can obtain further details below along with a link to our online application form.
You can also request an application form by emailing email@example.com or by telephoning Nottingham (0115) 914 8317 (answer phone service available), or write to the Strategic Human Resources Manager, RUSHCLIFFE BOROUGH COUNCIL, Rushcliffe Arena, Rugby Road, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7YG.
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 26 March 2018
Interviews to be held: 11-13 April 2018
- Facilities Assistant application pack 5.3.18
- Facilities Assistant job description 7.3.18
- Facilities Assistant person spec 5.3.18
- Hints and Tips for Getting the Most out of your Application
- Apply for this post by completing the online appliction form
- Continue a saved application by clicking here