Facilities Assistant (18 month contract)
Join our Facilities team providing support for a variety of venues in the area
Salary: £15,576 - £18,378 per annum (depending on experience) 37 hours per week
Closing date: 4 May 2018
Facilities Assistant (18 months contract)
£15,576 - £18,378 (depending on experience)
(plus appropriate mileage allowance)
37 hours per week
A position has arisen to deliver support for the operation of Facilities in the West Bridgford area. Working as part of a team on a seven day rota, you will be responsible for the opening, closing, cleaning, preparation, minor maintenance and letting support for Community Halls, Council and business offices, sports venues, parks and playing field facilities.
We are looking for someone who is proactive, self-motivated, has the ability to communicate well with our customers, to prioritise a varied workload, be an ambassador for the Council and be dedicated to providing the highest possible standard of customer care and support to staff colleagues.
Our package includes:
- Working in new purpose-built offices as well as our other Facilities you will also have the opportunity to obtain reduced membership of the onsite leisure centre;
- Free car parking;
- An opportunity to further your career with a high performing forward looking Authority with training to support your personal development; and
- Local Government pension scheme.
Candidates must hold a current driving licence, and either have access to a car for work or able to drive the Facilities Team van. If you feel you have the qualities outlined in the above post then you can obtain further details below.
You can also request an application form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephoning Nottingham (0115) 914 8317 (answer phone service available), or write to the Strategic Human Resources Manager, RUSHCLIFFE BOROUGH COUNCIL, Rushcliffe Arena, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7YG.
Please note CV’s will not be accepted.
Closing Date: 04 May 2018
Interviews to be held: week commencing 14 May 2018
- Facilities Assistant - Application Pack 11.4.18
- Facilities Assistant - Job Description 11.4.18
- Facilities Assistant - Person Specification 11.4.18
- Hints and Tips for Getting the Most out of your Application
- Apply for this post by completing the online application form
- Continue a saved application by clicking here