Social media is free and instant. Follow us and see what we’re up to and get in touch with queries.
We tweet about news and events and answer your questions too. You can follow us at: @rushcliffe
Keep up to speed with our business news at www.linkedin.com/company/rushcliffe-borough-council
Have a look at our photos on Pinterest at www.pinterest.com/rushcliffe
Rules and guidelines
Rushcliffe Borough Council follows the strict rules and guidelines of social networking communities, which include Facebook and Twitter. We reserve the right to remove any contributions that break the rules or guidelines of a social networking community. You must also adhere to the following:
- Do not post messages that are unlawful, libellous, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harmful, obscene, profane, sexually oriented or racially offensive.
- Do not swear.
- Do not post content copied from elsewhere, for which you do not own the copyright.
- Do not post the same message, or very similar messages, more than once (also called "spamming").
- Do not publicise personal information, such as contact details.
- Do not advertise products or services.
- Do not impersonate someone else.
- Do not post comments of a political nature.
Any content deemed to be breaking these rules will be removed and, if necessary, the user reported for breaching the rules.