Lutterell Hall (formerly West Bridgford Community Hall)
Lutterell Hall is an extremely attractive period building situated in a prime central West Bridgford location.
The Hall is ideal for wedding receptions and celebrations of all kinds. It is adjacent to St Giles’ Church and Central Avenue and within walking distance of West Bridgford Methodist Church and Holy Spirit Catholic Church.
Lutterell Hall is very popular for children’s parties, meetings and “one- off” events. In addition, the venue hosts regular weekday dance and exercise classes and children’s activities.
- Capacity: main hall is 15m by 12m and can hold 190 people.
- Catering: spacious kitchen available for preparing food and hot drinks with a microwave, fridges and dishwasher. There is an additional fee for the use of the cooker. Please note that tea towels, washing up and cleaning materials are not provided.
- Catering can be arranged through our partners Doubledeckerbars.co.uk
- Chairs, tables and cups and saucers are available for use, however please note that cutlery is not provided.
- 190 chairs and 25 tables are available.
- Parking for 25 cars, but additional car parking is available nearby in Bridgford Road, Gordon Road and Nursery car parks. These car parks are pay and display.
- There is a stage which is suitable for use for shows, live music and presentations.
- The facility is fully licensed and our partner Doubledeckerbars.co.uk can be contacted regarding the staffed bar service, wine orders and catering by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone on 07826 520 247.
- The permitted hours for the staffed bar service are 11am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 12 noon until 10.30pm on Sunday. We are unable to offer bar extensions or permit alcohol to be brought in to any of our venues.
Address and map
- Church Drive, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 6AY.
- Lutterell Hall map
For information and booking, complete the online enquiry form or call 0115 9148 553. To look at the facility, call the facilities team on 07970 272038.