Sir Julien Cahn Pavilion at West Park
This attractive and spacious pavilion (which is named after local cricketing philanthropist Sir Julien Cahn) is a lovely venue with a cricketing heritage and a great view overlooking the cricket pitch.
This venue makes an ideal wedding reception venue as its close to the West Bridgford Registry Office, St Giles’ Church, West Bridgford Methodist Church and Holy Spirit Catholic Church.
It can host up to 190 people, which also makes it a great choice for parties, discos and community gatherings and regular bookings of dance, exercise classes and children’s activities. This facility is also home to two play areas – one for younger and one for older children.
- Capacity: 15m by 12m and can hold 190 people.
- Catering: a kitchen is available for preparing food and hot drinks. Please note that there are no facilities for cooking and that tea towels, washing up and cleaning materials are not provided.
- Chairs, tables and cups and saucers are available for use, however please note that cutlery is not provided.
- Catering can be arranged through our partner Doubledeckerbars.co.uk
- Parking: space for 70 cars, including disabled parking.
- There is a separate meeting room which can host 25 people.
- The facility is fully licensed and our partner Doubledeckerbars.co.uk can be contacted regarding the staffed bar service, wine orders and catering by email to email@example.com or by telephone on 07971 478027.
- The permitted hours for the staffed bar service are 11am to 11pm Monday to Saturday and 12 noon until 10.30pm on Sunday. We are unable to offer bar extensions or permit alcohol to be brought in to any of our venues.
Address and map
- Sir Julien Cahn Pavilion, West Park, Loughborough Road, West Bridgford, NG2 7JE
- Sir Julien Cahn Pavilion map
For information and booking, complete the online enquiry form or call 0115 9148 553. To look at the facility, call the facilities team on 07970 272038.